A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Aseprite is a sprite editor that lets you create 2D animations for videogames. It can be used to create pixel-art, retro style graphics, and whatever you like about the 8-bit (and 16-bit) era. Some included features are:
- Compose sprite using layers & frames as separated concepts.
- Create RGBA, Indexed (256 colors), or Grayscale images.
- Open/save GIF animations, sequence of PNG files, ICO files, etc.
- Undo/Redo for every operation.
- Animation tools: Timeline, real-time animation preview, onion skinning.
- Draw patterns and textures with the tiled mode.
- Multiple editors/views for the same sprite.
- Pixel art specific tools: pixel perfect traces, filled contour & polygon, RotSprite rotation.
- Tag frames (from v1.1)
- Export/import sprite sheets
- Command line interface
With your purchase you will get:
- A Windows installer and a portable .zip application, signed by David Capello, lead developer of Aseprite
- A signed macOS .dmg package
- Updates up to v1.9. See the roadmap for more information about new features that will be included in v1.x version series.
- Priority support via email (email@example.com)
- More information.
DEMO VERSION: www.aseprite.org/trial/
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: